Step Three: The Consultation
The goal of the consultation is to make sure TSA is the right place for you. Here’s what will happen during the 15-minute consultation:
- The first thing we do is discuss your goals, your past workout history, past nutrition, success, and obstacles you might be worried about.
- Then we will explain how the program works, just like this page is doing for you right now.
- At any time during the consultation, we’ll happily answer any questions you have about the program.
- At the end of the consultation, you will decide if you would like to join our 21-Day program. OR if GameChanger is the right place for you, we’ll sign you up and schedule your first small group sessioWhen you decide to join our program…
We’ll make sure your only choice is to be massively successful at our gym. Here’s what we will do next:
- We’ll build a profile for you, including address, number, email address, and birthday–we guide you through these easy questions so there’s absolutely no guess work.
- We’ll walk you through our simple registration forms. This will help us understand any restrictions you may have so we can better serve you during your 21-day program.
- We’ll go over how to schedule your sessions with our scheduling system. It’s super easy, and this will help make sure you, as our valued new member, stay accountable to your new program.
- We’re going to go over exactly what to expect during the 21-day program. No surprises of any kind, just results!
Hey! I’ve still got a few questions…
Honestly, we’d be surprised if you didn’t have questions. That’s why our orientations are one on one with one of our coaches/staff. Still, for your convenience and to ensure you trust us during your journey to fitness and health, we’ve put together some frequently asked questions: Link